Kero Finn

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 12:56:07 -0800 (PST)

A couple of questions:

In the rule book it implies that getting the shrine to Kero Finn is one of the steps towares winning the long game. Does anyone know if it is essential (i.e. has anyone won without getting the shrine)?

On a related note, does anyone know if you have to have an Orlanthi (or Vingan) explore Kero Finn to trigger the event that gets you the shrine? (Since I've had no Orlanth worshippers in the clan for 20 years, could this be why we keep getting "met members of the X clan and moved by the glory of Kero Finn exchanged promises of friendship" or "wandered around in confusion" results?)

On a mostly unrelated note, and this one probably only Dave could answer.... When the game looks at the temples you have built to assign the benefits of hero magic, do your Vingans benefit from your Orlanth temple? Or are they doomed to get only minor benefits given that they can't have more than a shrine to their goddess? (not that it matters much in my present game, our Vingan Queen already has heroic leadership and combat, you can't ask for too much more!)

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. http://shopping.yahoo.com/