Re: Kero Finn

From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:09:17 +0100

Bryan Thexton wrote:

> > Is there some special trick to getting this? Like
> > using an Orlanthi
> > explorer or going when Orlanth wants you to?
> > I have never ever gotten it.
> >
> I don't know how important it is, but looking at page
> 51 of the rules book (under the cults section)

And there is that rune gaping gray in my tribal stone which is a pretty good reminder something is missing. I have been considering posting about this many times.
Thanks for replying.

> Therefore, to get the shrine:
> 1) you have to explore Kero Finn many times.
> 2) There may be another factor, like possibly you need
> an Orlanth worshipper to head the expedition, but this
> isn't conclusive.

Thanks. I had a game where I did 10+ expeditions to Kero Finn, but I only got an excessive amount of "confused" or "arguing with other clan". I will try the Orlanthi leader approach next time.