KoDP Shirts & Mugs

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:36:00 -0800

Some of you have asked about King of Dragon Pass artwork on various items.

We're pleased to announce that T-shirts, sweatshirts, and mugs are now available from CafePress.com <http://www.cafepress.com/asharp>. The way their service works, we can't provide a selection of images, so we chose two you're probably all familiar with: a Horse-Spawn raid for the shirts, and a duck raid for the mugs.

T-shirts are available for $13.99 in white, $14.99 in ash grey, or $19.99 for long-sleeved; long-sleeved sweatshirts are $21.00. Mugs are $12.99 for small, or $13.99 for large.

The designs are available for a limited time. (We plan to offer new designs in the future. Also, if people are interested, we can sell mouse pads as well; these could be a third illustration.)

Please note that you will be dealing with CafePress.com, not A Sharp. They say you'll need to order by 12 December for Christmas delivery.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.