Re: Re: Sir Egotist

From: Captain Button <button_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:33:36 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Bryan Thexton wrote:

> Speaking of blacktail, it is hinted somewhere (maybe
> the FAQ? or the treasures list?) that the rather
> impressive son of blacktail can be obtained by being
> generous (presumably by giving blacktail away). I've
> given blacktail away in a few games, but I've never
> seen his son. Anyone have any more hints about what
> nature your generosity should take? In other words,
> does it have to be a pure gift out of the blue, as
> opposed to gifting when, say, you are trying to end a
> feud?

You have to be generous in an event where Blacktail is already involved....

Blatant Spoiler below:

There is an event where a trader comes to you wanting to buy Blacktail. But there is an option to just give him Blacktail as a gift. That's it.

--
"You may have trouble getting permission to aero or lithobrake
asteroids on Earth."  -  James Nicoll