HD installation

From: James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey <jscm_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:25:21 -0500

We've found that following the FAQ for installation to the hard drive at this stage (snipped in below) creates trouble:

Move the 'Opal' and 'mt' directories to the root of the drive you

    installed the game on.

To uninstall the game, you will need to reverse this recipe, deleting the

    two *.mxx files by hand and moving the Opal and mt directories back     under the game directory.

If we *move* those directories, the game runs very poorly, constantly accessing the CD. If we *copy* them from the game directory to the root directory (leaving a copy of them in the game directory), all is well.

James Sterrett & Corinne Mahaffey
jscm_at_...