Absent minded god-talkers?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:11:56 -0800 (PST)

I can understand that there is a lot going on during sacred time, so the god-talkers could easily get confused, but you'd think they'd at least keep track of the prophecies.

See, I generally play the game during my lunch break at work, and normally play just a year or two at a time, then save the game during the sacred time. I've noticed that sometimes the prediction (not about harvest, the other one), are not the same when I save and when I start the game back up. For example, yesterday when I saved it said I needed to learn one of Urox's blessings, I think (it was somebody's blessings, at any rate). When I started the game back up, it told me that that the Alynx spirits had chased off the vermin.

Since I also only repeat entire years (i.e. at the end of the year I decide if I want to keep it--sometimes I decide I blundered too badly and scrap it), sometimes I've seen the same sacred time three or more times, with a different prediction each time!

On a semi-related note, I seem to have a ring-member who is going senile. Our Uralda worshipper, who is in her 60's, keeps forgetting what advice she was about to say. This is yet another new thing I'd never seen before!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices. http://auctions.yahoo.com/