Needs counsel

From: Sergi Diaz <sergio.diaz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 02:16:40 +0100

Hello everybody!
I'm in my first hard game, and I'm near the end.

POSSIBLE SPOILER!! Two tribes are fighting each other and I'm trying to make peace. But one of the kings doesn't want to listen me. I can't make the city and he doesn't listen to my other tries to make peace. My question is.... is it possible to win the game without making this city? I don't imagine Sartar without Boldhome but...
By the way the only clan I'm feuding with is part of this tribe, and the king's clan is one which I've cattle-raided twice recently...

Thnxs!

--
ICQ: 102504594
www.upcnet.es/~sdp (mi página de RuneQuest/Glorantha)