Re: horse bug

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:32:36 -0800

> At the point where I abandoned my first Ironman game, I had -3 (that's
> negative 3) horses. Neat trick, that. I had had plenty of horses until
> very near the end, but the number dropped precipitously for no apparent
> reason in the last couple years. I did a divination for curses, but my
> ancestors were only aware that the vampire guy had caused my land to be
> forever swampy. What's up with the negative horses?

Bug 3116. It's been fixed in our internal builds.

Which I'd love to turn into a public release, but 1) we haven't been able to give it much QA; 2) there are one or two other bugs to fix, which ought to go into the next release.

I suppose if there are enough thrill-seekers, we could post alpha releases...

> I figured I was bound to lose (why isn't there a "disband clan" option?)

Wouldn't that be the Quit button?

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.