[KODP]: Change the clan ring, change the clan ring.

From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:14:48 +0100

Something funny (sort of) happened in my latest game. My Sacred time prophecy was "Misfortune until half the ring replace". Usually I ignore stuff like this, but since my ring was growing old and I had nothing pressing I replaced 4 or 5 people on the ring as my first sea season action. An event comes up as I am done. "The clan carls are unhappy because their bloodlines were not represented on the ring." Picked "replace clan ring". All but one of my newly elected clan ringsmen were uanavailable, and I soon found myself back with a ring close to the one I started sacred time with. Wonder if Eurmal was pleased?