A cattle bug

From: Bender the Robot <bendertherobot_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:16:31 -0500

I just lost the thunderbeasts in battle, and my cattle count dropped about 200 head for no reason.

I also have the horse bug in this game, which is getting pretty darn annoying. I don't mind losing a game (in fact, I want to see how it turns out), but these bugs are interfering with a perfectly good loss.

Are some tribes just grumpy for no reason? I gave gifts every year and had 3 allied clans out of 5, but I still was forced to relinquish the queenship and nearly got kicked out of the tribe altogether. This was AFTER Kallyr succeeded with an emergency MotST quest. What up?

--M