Re: KoDP events

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:04:33 -0800

Kaj asked

> >The main rule: we can't add new artwork. So your event will have to
> >reuse existing art. Also it can't have complicated branching.
>
> Now that I've began actually thinking about new events...
>
> Define 'complicated'.

Normally a scene has about 5 choices. Sometimes these have their own new choices. Sometimes these lead to new scenes. Any of these additional branches complicates testing. I'd be willing to have some of it, but not lots.

BTW, if anyone is proposing a new event, I recommend doing so in private e-mail, so that if we end up implementing it, it's a surprise. Also, the sooner the better, since there are enough bug fixes to make a patch.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.