Barntari hotheads

From: Markus Battarbee <battery_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:21:06 +0200

Finally, I understand. You know how uroxi aren't a part of any clan? Well, that's because when they aren't slaying Chaos in a berserk rage, they're worshipping Barntar. It must be.

Often, when even my warleader suggests a peace trety, it's the barntari middle-aged farmer who's frothing at the mouth, calling for bloody vengeance. Drenching the fields in the blood of those Vanstatchi and all that. Yesterday, I finally got confirmation.

A heroic event arose, with a barntari whilst fighting trolls. I hadn't noticed that noble before, and decided to go where the fighting was worst, truthfully, in hopes of killing him off and getting a good ernaldan instead. Guess what happens?

"Ortossi ran to where there were the most trolls. A lesser warrior might have fallen, but Ortossi tricked the trolls into surrounding him and then performed the Valiant Champion's Whirling Feat. The rest of us had to duck as troll limbs and body parts sprayed the field."

OK, he did have renowned combat, but still... He's supposed to be a farmer!
Seriously, is this a bug or just a big conspiracy?-)

ps. Intrestingly, playing a peace clan, after 15 years, I'm at the head of my tribe, and I've got 3 people with heroic combat. This game never ceases to surprise me!

-B