Agriculture

From: Bob Eldred <reldred_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:56:19 -0800

This question really is for David.

I'm currently needing to come up with some farming information in my RuneQuest game, and thought that the model you all used for KoDP would possibly prove useful. Is it possible that you could divulge certain information about the agricultural modelling for the game? Specifically, how big is a "hide", how many farmers does it take to work 1 hide, or how many hides can 1 farmer work, how much yield in an average year per hide, livestock sustainability, that sort of thing?

If you can help, I would really appreciate it. If not, I certainly understand.

Bob