Re: Those darned Koralings...

From: joe_at_...
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:19:18 -0000

"Stefan Kalgraf" wrote:

> Of course, that doesn't stop them from killing horses/giving
> me countless other reasons to raid, and then making me suffer
> the curse when I retaliate :)

That's the reason I always demand minimal annual tribute. It might take a raid or two more until they agree, but it's worth the extra trouble.

If they annoy you, you just send an emissary in late Sea Season and declare the tribute over, then raid in Fire Season. This ought to work even if accepting the tribute happened less than a year ago... no penalties for oath-breaking, and happy raiding.

Of course, you can always use a "Blast Earth" in the other half of Sea Season to really make them suffer. I tend to refrain from cursing by Malia except in extreme situations.

Joerg