1.6 wishlist?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:56:51 -0000

Since our esteemed A-Sharpie said (in the "KoDP Events?" thread) that there would probably be another patch... are you interested in random suggestions?

I've just started playing the game, and it's great great GREAT, but there are a couple of little nuisances. I don't know how hard they are to fix, but if they're easy, I bet you could make a lot of people happy by changing them... (Apologies if these have been beaten to death on the list.)

...and, of course, more events and heroquests (though I haven't nearly finished the ones that are there!).

Thanks, guys! KoDP r00lz!!!1!

--Andrew S.