Re: Games Domain

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 00:12:57 -0000

I think we have wandered off topic from the thought of getting reviews of King of Dragon Pass into the various media -- something that with few exceptions, has not been occuring to less pleasant realms.

I think we should return to the topic at hand, which is trying to keep Kallyr alive and to make sure that word of the rather nice game IS put out into the more mainstream community.

My remarks, while perhaps less than pleasant, were heartfelt. And I am remain less than impressed with the current number of reviews of indie games -- something that speaks for itself. However, I think it is time to end this topic and move onto more productive matters.

Thank you,

Jeff Kyer
(wearing his moderator hat for the first time here, sigh)