Re: Spreading the Word

From: jaspire_at_...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:44:32 -0000

Andy, a good list. I would suggest removing www.dailyradar.co.uk, however. They just laid off ten employees, and it's a subject for bets whether they'll be around in another month. However, I'll check with the editor at DR's USA version and see whether the UK folks are amenable to a US reviewer handling product for 'em. (As a rule, they aren't; I also wrote for the US version of T3, which was just closed, while the UK version wouldn't hire non-UK authors.)