Re: publishing

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:16:05 -0800

Barry

> I do think very
> limited animation per screen would have been a positive design
> feature from the POV of producers like Interplay, Talonsoft, or
> Strategy First.

Impossible to say for sure, but if we'd done animated battles, they still might have said "no," in which case we would have bumped the budget enough that our funding wouldn't have been enough to complete the game.

> have you given thought to joining any other loosely
> knit Internet-based development consortiums for the release of
> games?

Such as Drengin.net in particular? Sure, but it would require that we had a game suitable for Internet release. I don't consider KoDP at 450 MB (maybe half that compressed) appropriate as a downloadable game.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.