Re: Questing

From: rmv1_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:37:20 -0000

[Bryan Thexton answers Craig Tremblay's questions, but in Digest mode. Shame, shame!]
> For example, you can fail at the contest of strength, but
> still convince Vadrus to attend the moot.
As an aside, I seem to always have better talkers than fighters as leaders taking the MotST quest. I have never succeeded at the contest of strength (not even with my most Heroic Combatant); I almost always succeed by mentioning that he can get satisfaction from Yinkin without hurting him in the moot. I've ALWAYS succeeded this way instead.

Roland