Favor owed to the Spirit Warriors...

From: macman_at_...
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 02:23:08 -0000

Oddness in a recent game that I finished. When looking at favors that I owed, one of them was to the Spirit Warriors. When clicking on this name in the relationship screen, the map reloacted to place just NW of Tarsh.

I couldn't send an emissary there, tho, as the clan name diappeared from the list when in the mission screen to send the emissary.

What might have caused it might have been that one several trips to Kero Fin, I received the Spirit Warrior promise repeatedly without using them in a battle. I was hoping that I'd be able to save them up for use when I was really hurting for help.

These promises don't stack. :-(

Anybody else see this behavior before?