Re: Favor owed to the Spirit Warriors...

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:24:43 -0700

> Oddness in a recent game that I finished. When looking at favors
> that I owed, one of them was to the Spirit Warriors. When clicking on
> this name in the relationship screen, the map reloacted to place just
> NW of Tarsh.

I sure hope this was favors due, not owed...

> What might have caused it might have been that one several trips to
> Kero Fin, I received the Spirit Warrior promise repeatedly without
> using them in a battle. I was hoping that I'd be able to save them
> up for use when I was really hurting for help.
>
> These promises don't stack. :-(

They don't. I'm actually a bit surprised you had multiple promises, since it's one of the harder outcomes to receive (having a good explorer makes it more likely, however).

In retrospect, they probably could have behaved like other favors, but this is not something we're going to change in an update.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.