Re: Payback is.......next to impossible?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:43:08 -0700 (PDT)

I had the impression that clans that owed you favors were more apt to be easy to deal with. Mind you, since at this point with this clan we already have tribal kingship, this is maybe less important that earlier in the game.

Certainly there is a suggestiong that clans that owe you a favor are easier to trade with, but I guess there are lots of clans outside of our tribe that we can send caravans to. One of the nice things about having a chief trader with heroic trading and excellent combat is that trade caravans are routinely succesful and profitable--sometimes insanely so! (I think we just got 33 cows for three horses last year).

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/