Not enough sheep

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

So I had a bad year and had to eat a lotta mutton during Sea Season. (I mean a _lotta_ mutton.) Now my sheep count seems to be in a downward spiral. I usually run with the minimum level of temples I think I can get away with, but the sacrificing seems to take more sheep than I am producing. I pulled out of a downward pig spiral (we also ate a lotta bacon) by doing the Swine Blessing sacrifice every year.

I can't go buy some, except automatically, at supposedly poor priced, if I don;t have enough.

I can get some on a cattle raid, but it seems only if there is no battle. This has been hit and miss.

There is no Voriof quest, so that's not an option.

So how do I get more sheep?

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/