RE: Re: Keeping The clan small

From: Bob Eldred <reldred_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:25:17 -0700

I've had many occasions where the clan split so often, so quickly, that our herds dwindled to a point that I was in serious trouble.

Not to mention that the folks who split seem to always leave their children behind, so I've got ungodly amounts of kids to feed without the benefit of the farmers to feed them.

Splitting, while often good, is almost as often a *huge* PITA for me.

Bob