North West Mission Omen

From: j.hyde_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:48:14 -0000

Have not had a whole lot of time to play KoDP so the map has remained largely uncovered but I keep getting this omen at the sacred season saying a mission to the NW would be a boffo idea.

My question is, what north west location are they talking about?

I've started off with the dragon newts, then the tarsh, then the Great Mountain Kero Fin, and stopped when trying to go any more NW as it ended up killing my search parties.

Regardless of where my exploreres are sent, the year always ends with 'too bad we didn't explore NW'. What's up with that?

=)

Cheers!
-James