Re: Issaries Quest

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 09:41:43 -0700

> > Just be careful that, the second time through, you don't get tricky
> > and trade the necklace back to him...
>
> er... why not? it's always worked for me...

I think we fixed that in version 1.1! You must be one of our first customers, we didn't press all that many 1.0 CDs.

While some of the revisions are to close logical loopholes like this, most fix the rare bugs that can ruin a game. We recommend everyone use the latest version (1.5), and since we haven't had any reports relating to the 1.6 beta, it's probably totally safe to use that as well.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.