thralls; generosity

From: Bender the Robot <bendertherobot_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:01:50 -0400

I'm playing a thrall-taking clan again and noticing that the game only counts farmers when determing whether you have enough for your cleared land, can afford to recruit some for weaponthanes, etc. It's as if the thralls didn't exist, as far as advice from your advisors goes. Is that a bug or a feature? If it's a feature, what is it supposed to show?

Recently entertaining the thanes of the tribe at a coronation ceremony, I slaughtered 50 cows, cooked food for 200 people for a year, and gave away 50 cows worth of silver rings. The thanes sniffed that my generosity was less than many other clans. WTF?

--Matt