Re: thralls

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 10:12:54 -0700

Matt

> I'm playing a thrall-taking clan again and noticing that the game only
> counts farmers when determing whether you have enough for your cleared land,
> can afford to recruit some for weaponthanes, etc. It's as if the thralls
> didn't exist, as far as advice from your advisors goes. Is that a bug or a
> feature? If it's a feature, what is it supposed to show?

It could be a bug; our testing focused more on the actual economic model and not the comments on it. However, it is the case that thralls don't work as effectively as free carls. (On the other hand, they don't require as much food, either.)

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com