Re: Children

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:48:31 -0800 (PST)

hmmm, there could be something to that women on the ring thing. I usually make a point of having gender balanced rings as much as I can, but that clan just had a shortage of skilled female nobles, especially after our silver-tongued bargaining hero female Issarian finally died of old age at 72.

Mind you, there are female leaders who say the clans fertility needs lots of women on the ring, and male leaders who say that its virility depends on lots of men on the ring. I kind of assumed that both fertility and virility result in babies.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online! http://greetings.yahoo.com