Re: Re: question for David

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:03:23 +0000

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:10:44 +0100, "Milos Rasic" <mrasic_at_...> wrote:

>Sorry, but I just don't have that much money to know that much about so
>many RPG systems. I try to learn as much as I can from the net, though.
>My wrong opinion was caused by the fact that information on most sites
>calls Hero Wars a subsystem and setting of RuneQuest. On most of pages
>which contain Hero Wars information, it is found on RuneQuest section.

Usually what's happening is that people have put the two Gloranthan systems together. I've never seen Hero Wars described as a subsystem nor setting of anything, and it isn't either. Glorantha is the setting of both HW and RQ, but the two are different, separate, games, neither is a subsystem. Most of the long-time RQ fansites have not adapted to HW, some never will, those that will just haven't had the time nor the breadth of information.

Wulf