Re: Re: question for David

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:40:06 +0000

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:39:29 -0000, "jeffkyer" <jakyer_at_...> wrote:

>D&D3D. You've been corrupted with impure concepts, heretic! =)

I can in all honesty say I have never bought, nor even read, a single bit of D&D3E... although I have looked at the pretty pictures in the monster manuals. In fact I've come close to being evicted from my local games shop for telling everyone how crap it is (never having read it...). Worse yet when I do it when I've been left in charge of the shop while the owner goes off shopping. Mind you, there's never a week goes by without some sort of 'lively debate' goes on in there...

Wulf