Re: Far Side of Dragon Pass

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:20:34 -0800 (PST)

One of the faster ways to lose a game is to choose the beastmen as your ancient enemy, then follow the goading of your ring and attack the ducks heavily. After the beastmen come and warn you off maybe you could survive by backing off, but if you attack just one more time.....*KAPLOOOIE* The game doesn't even bother running the battle screen, you just get the announcement that the beastmen smashed you, most of your ring is dead, your total population has dropped in half (or even lower), you have about 100 cows left....the one time I took that route we chose to disband the clan and go down in the annals as a failure.

Since then, I've been nice to the ducks.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/