Re: Replacing tricksters

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:31:15 +0900

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 16:06:00 -0400, Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com> wrote:

>If my clan has no trickster (didn't start with one, or he's died), is there
>any way of encouraging a replacment to appear? For any other religion I'd
>try sacrifices and building shrines, but you can't build a Eurmal shrine
>and can only rarely sacrifice without a Trickster already on the ring.

When you encourage farmers to join your clan, ask for wanderers and vagabonds (only, if you don't want a lot of people at the same time). There's a chance when you do this that one of them will be a trickster.

Hope that helps,
Dave

"I can't believe I'm telling my chef of a husband not to eat baby food!" -Letha "It's GOOD! Have you tried 'Banana Cream Pie'?" -Colin, Apr 2/02