Ancestors: Summon ancient enemies

From: vingo_france <vingo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 12:26:50 -0000

Everyone,

Omens say that an ancestors sacrifice was needed this coming year. Also, as I have nothing to ask from them, I try to call former enemies.
Nb: During the clan creation, I choose beastmen.

A few season after, great number of beastmen raid us. Just before I had grown up my weaponthanes to look up on the tula. They warn us enough early to rally all our clan.

I decide to put 4-5point of magic in the battle, sacrifice to both Orlanth and Humakt with aim "kill most as possible" and tactic "manoeuver" to catch them in a trap. The success was extremely strong: our kin near 0 and enemy warriors ~40 killed and ~90 injuried.
A great success.

Question1:
How did impact the clan and more the tribe a success or victory versus former enemies ? What are the consequences ? Someone have an idea ?
Question2:
In my case, did this honor our ancestors correctly ? Is it the best way to sacrifice to our ancestors ? Question3:
Did ancestors help us (a little) during the battle ?

After a while, Duck Bearers ask for joining our tribe ??? Even with the hate versus them, I ask for a price to ask the others for their request (our clan magic did not suffer neither grow). Asking: other clans laught a lot.
Duck sincerely thank us by saying something like that: "Your heart is good, but aren't your tribe."

Question4:
As the duck ask us for joining our tribe (as a consequence of their previous defeat after we sacrificed to ancestors) ? Or else ?

Question5:
Has someone succeed a tribe with a Duck Bearer clan inside ? In my case, beastmen are my former enemies, it is really difficult ? Let Me Know

Regards
Will
Paris, France.