Convulsion convention update: Get free membership!

From: issaries <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:15:38 -0000

Greetings One and All,

The Convulsion 2002 convention in Leicester, UK is quickly approaching. Once again we are returning to Digby Hall on the University of Leicester Campus. July 19-21st will be a long weekend of roleplaying games, board games, freeforms, seminars, Sing-alongs, pub quizzes, etc. As per the last 5 conventions, we are running a full line up of Gloranthan (Hero Wars and Runequest) related events, as well many of Chaosium's other systems, especially Call of Cthulhu and Elric. Our LARP program is bursting at the seams with new reeforms large and small. The pub is opening early and will be stocking a wide selection of real ales.

Guests of Honor include John Hughes, John Tynes, Roderick Robertson, and Michael O'Brien.

While the convention is starting to fill up, spaces are still available. The total number of attendees is limited to 250, so please don't delay.

As part of our final push to fill up the remaining spaces we're offering a refer-a-newcomer sign up bonus. For each first time attendee a current member gets to sign up (and pay), we'll take 5 UK Pounds off of your membership costs. Get a bunch of new attendees to sign up and you could attend for free! Just let us know who referred you when you sign up and we'll take care of the rest. This offer will be open through June 15th.

For complete convention details check out: http://www.flar.demon.co.uk/co2/index.htm

See you in July,
Rick Meints
Convulsion 2002 Committee