Re: New member - Elf encounter

From: chrislemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:20:49 -0000

Alex:
> I know elves don't like trolls. Now which myth story
> described the origin of that ancient feud?

It's not published yet, as far as I know. It was made available a while back (18+ months) on the Glorantha site, but was cycles out to one of the GTA sites.

The substance of it is that the Aldryami know that the trolls are one of the three races of the Taker, against whom the Grower, throughout its many incarnations, has always struggled.

To the Trolls, the elves were just a tasty, excessively mobile snack when they arrived on the surface.

Chris Lemens