Re: Kallyr Destiny

From: Dave Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:55:39 +0900

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:52:17 -0000, "macleod130373" <alain.roques_at_...> wrote:

>I never manage to bring back Kallyr from her destiny.
>One guy said he did but I begin to doubt of this.
>Some one else did ?

I'm pretty sure I managed to do it one time, but it was a long time ago and my memory isn't the best. I remember waiting a long time without hearing anything, then having her come back with some kind of artifact. She lived on until she died of old age.

Dave

"It looks like a bomb hit it! ...Yet, strangely, it also looks cleaner." -Heather