Announcing ComicEZ

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 22:13:23 -0700

(I realize this isn't directly related to King of Dragon Pass, but I
know a lot of you have been wondering what we at A Sharp been up to.)

We're really pleased to announce ComicEZ, a tool for creating your own daily comics page! ComicEZ is a web application that makes it easy to read lots of comics, and gives you access to more than your local paper prints.

We hope to release ComicEZ later this year for Windows and Mac OS
(including Mac OS X), but we need your help to test it. Visit
http://a-sharp.com/comicez/ to pick your version. The beta test version is free, but will expire on 11 November.