Re: Snakepipe's smokers

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:08:49 +0700

> still wanna know if anything more comes out of Snakepipe Hollow
> surrounding areas, other than trolls

You can find chaotic creatuers galore in snakepipe hollow. In certain conditions you can also find the weirdest sorceror. I don't know exactly what the conditions are, as it only happened to me once, but Dave hinted that it only happened if your clan had a certain weakness.

--Bryan

Hmm interesting.. I would really like to know whats the weakness really is. I have demolished my clan members exploring those surrounding areas. Stinking Forest, Snakepipe Hollow, Cragspider's lair. Using heroquests as a boost sometimes.

Only gotten some messages about chaos creatures and I found out Tusk Riders lives in that area. A sorcerer? Hmm aint Delecti right? Swamp area thats it should be, not so far north. And somehow in this current game, I just cant find the mostali, never ever, even once, although countless attempts I did.

PS does that salmon guy "ever" succeed?