RE: KoDP's engine modifiable?

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 02:47:15 +0700

> Kent
>
> > still have not manage to get Earthshaker's eggs
>
> This I'm surprised at, if you've played as often as it sounds. You
> must always play one scene (which happens fairly early in every game)
> exactly the same way.

---Scene? Hmm is it the choice of a balance tribe, or choosing Elmal, Orlanth and Ernalda as my main patron deity? (I've never choosen otherwise) Perhaps.. the one where we explore the mountain and found a dragon in the cave? I either let my trickster beat it at dice or allows the sneaky ones to try stealing the treasures by stealh

I am absolutely sure that I have not seen all 500+ scenes, even though I have played so much. Heck, the scene where the Colymar tribe come threatening me, I've only seen once and that's after finishing and restarting roughly 20+ times. I am still waiting for the ducks joining my tribe scene.

Current game.. I am about 1600+ strong, with around 600+ thralls, 5000+ cows (courtesy of tributes from 8 clans that gives me 40 cows per season, but they keep renegading on their oath).. have done all 10 heroquests, but nothing comes from the horse tribe, no telmori, no war to create a market and black spear either. Guess I took longer than 10 years to do 7 heroquests, and something went wrong somewhere. Time to disband and restart.

Choosing trolls as ancient foe is always helpful. Feeding Cragspider useless clan members net my clan free magic and possible newly promoted talented replacements. I've always choose to share knowledge with dragonkin, hoping to get treasures that way. I want my dino's eggs!!! Hehe

PS I've got a proposition for EQ, UO or CoCi folks.