Re: Snakepipe's smokers

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...> <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:46:38 -0000

My suspicion is that perhaps it only happens if you don't have a shrine to Urox? I usually put off exploring Snake Pipe Hollow until late in the game, when I can either send a very powerful leader or someone I hope to get rid of, so by then I usually have a shrine to Urox with Sense Chaos, and for that matter I often sacrifice for Smite Chaos before sending off the explorers. The one time the event happened to me I think it was early in the game, and I may not have had that shrine in place.

In other words, I don't know that the Urox shrine is the key, it could be something totally different, but it might be something to keep in mind.

--Bryan