RE: dino eggs

From: Milos Rasic <mrasic_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:27:50 +0100

> > > Justice and Defense is a good choice, none is bad from what's
> David
> > > been hinting about. It's all related to your clan at that time.
> > >
> > > Grr any mental pictures about the eggs-receiving ceremony? What
> type
> > > of dragons pass it to us? Magisaur? Earthshaker? Maran Gor
> priestess?
> > >
> > > I have a mental picture of a painting with 3 large eggs in it.
> > >

> > Wait, are you talking about earthshaker eggs that you can hatch and
> get
> > earthshakers? What's so special about them? I always get them, but
> loose
> > the earthshakers sooner or later :-(
>
> Aye, same ole one we are talking about. Hmm lose them? Happens to
> both Plow & Raid Team? Just a message show or is it another scene
> again? Grr will keep playing till I get it!

Hmm. Not sure about Plow. I think I never get a message about them again. I don't think that Plow team has any significant effect because it doesn't appear as Magical Item (am I wrong?). The Raid team just dies in the battle. At the end of the battle, one of the sentences in report says something like "The fight was very fierce and our Earthshakers were lost..." I was really sad when that happened the first time...they were kind of cute :-(