Re: Hey, I love Voodoo Glide!

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:35:30 +0700

> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:16:57 -0500
> From: Edward Bornstein <button_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Shove THAT up your Voodoo Card!
>
> >"King of Dragon Pass has an infinite number of polygons, after all. Of
> >course we trade off for frame rate."
> >

> >Love it! Love it!
> And it only needs to meet the exceedingly tough frame rate
>of one frame fifteen minutes (while reading the myths - few
>other games have you sitting there reading and taking notes,
>other than perhaps Zork).
>
>- Alex

> Umm, who are you quoting and from where? If this was in a list email I
> can't find it in the ones I got.
>
> Sorry if I'm being dense here.

"Though let me add that I think our graphics are *better* than state of the art -- King of Dragon Pass has an infinite number of polygons, after all. Of course we trade off for frame rate. Luckily, the judges at the 2nd Independent Games Festival opted for polygon count and gave us the Best Visual Art award."

Now you "know" who said that, right? Or you need more clue? It's an adventure game after all. Back to old days.