Re: Kalyr

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 06:28:45 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure that it is possible for her to survive her destiny, but that is OK, it is a heroic and glorious destiny that she willingly embraces. Heroes seldom get to grow old next to the fire.

If she is appropriately prepared and supported, someone will return with one of the treasures that Kent is so curious about, however. However I've only had her go seek her destiny once out of all my games, so I don't know how common it is for anyone to survive.

--Bryan
wrote:
> - Kalyr with all skills at Heroic, Dragonewt armor, Mark of Vingot,
> Silver statue, Vinga Comb and all other good trasures and no Mostal
> Wheel (good and predictable, seems not good for that) never succeed
> her quest ? Has someone succeed (and can proove it) by sending the
> saved game ?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com