KoDP at Gloranthacon

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...> <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:47:13 -0000

All,

I just want to remind everyone that a great chance to get totally immersed in all things for the King of Dragon Pass game will be to attend the Gloranthacon VIII convention in Toronto on March 7-9, 2003. Not only will David Dunham be there with demos of the game, but almost all of the principle authors and designers of the game, like Robin Laws, Greg Stafford, etc. will be there to host seminars, etc. on the game.

The website for the convention is Gloranthacon.com and is well worth a visit. Membership spaces are still available. All things Gloranthan and Runequest will be on offer.

I really recommend it, and will be attending as well.

Rick Meints