Re: Sequel / Expansion

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:32:25 -0500 EST

Kaj Sotala wrote on Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:31:51 +0200:
> As an unrelated note, online clanringing (= getting a bunch of folks
> qwho don't have the game in a chatroom, typing up the events to the
> chat and having them bicker over which alternative to select) is fun, not
> to mention a good way to get people to buy the game [...]

That makes me think that KoDP could be easily ported to be a web based game. Run the engine on a server, deliver the occasional picture and background music and handle clicks from the user's browser. Doesn't even need Javascript, other than for button roll-overs, so you could use it on almost any browser!