re: rare events

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:53:27 -0500

> It's funny running joke games just to see the "alternate" events.

I once sent my Trickster out as the leader of a trading mission. The group came back saying he'd ordered them to hide the goods in strange ways 'for safety' and it seemed entirely sensible at the time!

I've thought of playing a game where I followed the Trickster's advice every time, but often you don't even get that as an option on the choice menu. It would be interesting to see what happened if we followed his advice to send all the Ring members away from the Tula!

Andrew