I now remember why it's been so long...

From: vrylakos <vrylakos_at_...> <vrylakos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:02:50 -0000

... even on easy, following everyone's advice, KODP is beating the hell out of me.

No food, we're starving.
Even the Earthshaker Unit doesn't seem to be helping us. Dark season repeatedly turns me back.
And the grand finale, raids from 3 clans in the same season. I lost my war leader in the last raid. He was leading 1 warthane by the third raid. 4 steads burned.
If my crops were good from my first Ernalda HQ, I didn't notice it. I even tried to skew some more wheat in there, but no dice.

Then, my leader-in-training dies on the Feed the Tribe HQ after starvation sets in. I called in favors, sent out trade missions.

So, I got so disgusted I quit and didn't even save. Maybe I need the manual; it's around here somewhere.

A couple of raid finally got through, but it was too little too late.

Patrols were put back in place after every raid. I've been going the skirimish route, due to Thunderstone and Sureshot.

I don't know what the hell is going on... Jeesh, Garrett in Thief: The Dark Project (my previous game craze) never had these cow and grain problems... hm... wonder who he'd worship.

Urgh... Ok. deep breath. Try again later.

Darren