Re: killing adventurers

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 17:41:33 +0700

> Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:23:31 -0000
> Subject: Re: I now remember why it's been so long...
>
> --- In KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com, Bryan Thexton
> <bethexton_at_y...> wrote:
> >

> Heh, the evading Mask and the Earthshakers. We traded away a
> Godbone,... there's one more Treasure, but I'm not sure what it is.

aaaah.. bad boy, you have killed the adventurers party!!! _at_,-p

Seeing that you have only gained Red Leather Mask and Godbone, you managed to kill 2 of them. (hehe, treasure-freak I am) Anyone ever killed all 5 of them? The best I can ever do was offing 4 of them, the dragonewt always manage to escape. I wonder which treasure the dragonewt is holding, must be some-kinda "cane".

I also recall an extra scene; if you treated them nice; that will show the adventurers party pulling your clan-mates and practically bullying them around. But nowadays, no matter what I do, I can never seem to get "that" bonus scene. It always only shown me a message pop-up saying that they messed up again, leading me to butcher them. I miss that extra scene.