KoDP FAQ at Gamefaqs.com

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 01:47:28 +0700

Grr, how come no matter what "I" insist, they still wont believe me that - there "in fact" exist KoDP in PC Windows version!!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/mac/game/30875.html

I recall David regretted never keeping a record/survey of whether folks playing KoDP are mainly PC or Mac owner, right? It's just too late now.

Sheesh, one posted, 5 more coming. Hope it will helps, especially if ppl start posting at the message boards. Once it shows in top ten of the Mac msg boards list, then folks will start giving it due attention.